Wednesday, October 8, 2014

In Class Writing: 10/8/14

In class writing:

 Alright people, keep it up, last 100" my swim coach shouted. The practice I thought would never end was almost over and probably the hardest set we had done all season was almost done a well. I looked across the pool and at the clock which was counting down the seconds till our sprint broken 100 freestyle. I would swim 1length of the pool then wait ten seconds then I would do that 4 more times till we completed the 100.
"Ok, swimmers on your marks get set go!" The dove into the water and a the waves flooded around me I felt great knowing that feeling would soon change I kicked my legs  as fast as I could. When I reached the other side of the pool I could hear my coach counting 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0 over and over again. When my 10 seconds were up I pushed off again and sprinted to the other side. I looked to my left and saw my friend Gwen sprinting along side me. I looked to my left and saw no one. I was sprinting my heart out.

(Words - 194)

No comments:

Post a Comment