Sunday, October 12, 2014

AHW 10/12/14

Grim Reaper Greenfield Villige
Last night my family and I participated in the Greenfield Village haunted festival. As the haunted tour began I already knew that it would be awesome. I stepped inside the gates to the villige and started walking tourers the first few houses that the trail went on. The first exibet henry fords house was spookified and completely transformed into a haunted house. Right by it was a field. In the field there was a bonfire that was sooooo high I swear I thought it reached the clouds! All around it were skeletons and scary statues. Circling the entire thing was a black hooded figure. It carried a long stick that I vaguly remembered seeing before. It was scary I have to admitt. I don't get scared at most things but to the truthfull that thing that I saw gave me the shivers.


No comments:

Post a Comment