Friday, October 10, 2014

10/10/14

Cross Country
I turned into the baseball field at Beverly park. My lungs were heaving and I started to get a cramp but I was almost there I was almost done with the torcher. I was almost down with the cross country race that I thought would never end. 

As my cramp started to increase the pain began to start. Instead of berthing in my regular pace I started heaving gasping for breathes as the finish line came into view. 
"Come on, almost there!" I could hear people cheering all around me.  

Sprinting to the finish line I felt the pain increasing. The cramp was getting worse. Almost there Megan, come on ALMOST THERE! I thought to myselfWith people cheering all around me I sprinted my heart out and crossed the finish line.
" Megan you did great!" My mom came running toward me and pulled me into a hug. I was over but unlucky for me the pain was still there. I grabbed a water bottle a plopped down on the grass. Gulping the water down my throat I layed down and let the pain slowley melt away. It was over and down.

No comments:

Post a Comment