Thursday, October 16, 2014

AHW 10/16/14

Writing Prompt:
The click of the pistol’s hammer wakes you. A velvety voice lilts out of your vision, “Give me all your money and I just may let you live.” You can see two of your friends hiding outside the door, signaling to you that they are working on saving you. What do you tell the nice lady? Write this scene.

Story
I hear the click of the pistol. A velvety voice lifts me out of my vision, “Give me all your money and I just may let you live.” I can see my two friends hiding outside the door, signaling to me that they are working on saving me. The woman that stands in front of me now wears a tight ski mask that comers her entire face. Her jem crested pants signal that this is not her first time robbing someone. "Why should i give it you?" I asked stubbornly. "Lets think, who is the one standing hear with a gun?" She pushes the tip of the pistol to my temple. The fear of death closes in on me and I look over at my friends who are now sneaking around the corner trying to get to the other shotgun that hangs on the wall above the stove. "So? what is your answer?" she asks pressing the gun even harder into my head. "Ummmmmmm" I say trying to stall well Emily on of my friends grabs the shot gun and smoothly fires a bulett across the room and into the lady's head. She crumples to the floor in front of me. Holding onto her last string of life she picks up her pistol and fires it across the room towards Emily. A jolt of fear goes through my body as the trigger is pulled and the deed is done. "Emily!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment