Wednesday, October 22, 2014

10/22/14

Scary Story

My mom hovered over me. she give me a single kiss on my cheek as she tucked my into bed. This was the last night sleeping in our house, that my sisters and I called the Black Beauty. The next day my family of myself, my two sisters Sam, Annabell, and my mum and dad would be moving into a house in Birmingham, Michigan. it was a big house it had 3 floors and plenty of space for our family. The little house we lived in  now did not. I looked up at my mom and watched as she walked away, shutting the door soundlessly on her way out.

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" my alarm clock went off the next morning. I started getting up but then I remembered that we were leaving today.
(to be continued)

4 comments:

  1. So "scary" sorry but it's not scary. Did this happen recently?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not done yet. This is just the beginning......

      Delete
    2. I will continue the story tonight. And by continue I mean restart. :-)

      Delete