Sunday, October 19, 2014

AHW 10/19/14

Everyone has an arch enemy, but until now, you never knew who your enemy was. That all changed one grueling night when, while on vacation, your evening was ruined by your enemy. What’s more peculiar is that your enemy is a famous celebrity! Write about your evening, who your famous arch enemy is and what you did to redeem the night.  

Sitting at the table with Taylor Swift and Ariana Gradein Marco island Florida I thought that the night could not get any better or worse then this. Until she walked in. Surrounded by news reporters and journalists Katy Perry my one and only arch enemy was there in the sunset grill in Marco island. "She is such a show off" taylor whispered in my ear. "Totally" Ariana agreed. "Hello Elsa, this is a fancy place right?" Katy sneered at me. "Yes" I said with a grim look spreading across my face. " then way aren't you dressed up? And do something with that rats nest you call hair. Then maybe just maybe a boy will be interested in you." She giggled and walked away with her "followers"  Selena and Lorde at her sides. Clenching my fists under the table I knew she would forever more be my arch enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment