Monday, October 27, 2014

10/27/14

This is my in class writing:
200 Freestyle Relay
"Ok guys." I said to my relay team. "We can win this." We were in the final and fastest heat of the girls 11-12 200 meter freestyle relay. "Beeeeeeeep" the first whistle blew and our first relay swimmer my friend Gwen stepped up on the block. "Swimmers take your marks..... Beep!" And they were off Gwen dove into the water the waves splashing all around her from the other swimmers in the pool. At the flip turn point the next girl on our relay team Kat stepped up on the block. As Gwen charged into the wall Kat pushed off the block and dove into the water. We were in first but the second place team was only about 0.3 seconds behind us. Kat pushed off her flip turn and charged back down the pool. I stepped up onto the block an got into the starting poisson as Kat touched the wall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment