Tuesday, May 20, 2014

AHW 5/20/14

Play
Frozen - Summarized Version
 ____________________________

Characters:
Elsa/E
Anna / A
Christoph/ C
Prince Hanes/ H
Olaf
Narrator/N
Other/ O

_____________________________

Part 1

 N: A long time ago in the beautiful kingdom of Ariendale, Princess Anna woke suddenly to find the it was her sisters coronation day!

A: (wakes up sleepily) Wait, what?

O: Your highness as I said 3 times before it is you sisters coronation.

A: My sisters corneration. ( Jump out of bed suddenly) Oh My Gosh! It is today! Finally I am free!
( First Time in forever song)

E: Come on Elsa, conceal don't feel! You must show the kingdom that you are worthy for such a high honor.

E: Tell the guards to open up the gates!

A: The Gates are opening...

E: My subjects are arriving...

A: I can finally see the sun outside on the palace walls!

E: I have to make a good impression on everyone!

A: Finally...

E: " Welcome Everyone!"

No comments:

Post a Comment