Saturday, May 10, 2014

AHW 5/10/14

Die or Prevail. Mostly Die.

Sometimes people may die. Sometimes they may prevail. But I died. I did not prevail, but died.

It was 1:30 on April 26, 2014. I was laying in my bed, half asleep when I heard the knock. The knock that led to my death. I grabbed a pair of jeans off the floor and a spare t shirt that was hanging out of my dresser drawer. I jumped out the window and ran 1 block up the street to wear my friends were waiting.

"Hey guys!" I shouted over the rumbling sound of the trucks that drove on the main road near my house.

" Liv, what took you so long?" My friend Sarah shouted. " We've been waiting for like ever!"


" Sorry, Meg only knocked like 5 seconds ago." I said glaring at my friend named Meg that just shook her head and laughed under her breath. I reached into my pocket and pulled out 2 things. A left over piece of gum from the day before which I shoved carelessly into my mouth and a scrap of paper. On the paper was a adress and a phone number. Both of which belonged to Mr. Thomd who lived about 4 blockes away. My friends and I hated him. He was constantly calling us names and threatening  to call the cops if we didn't ' Be quiet'. So tonight we were going to teach him a lesson. 


No comments:

Post a Comment