Tuesday, October 1, 2013

10/1/13

Small Moment


Ok Sara your it!" I yelled.  I was playing Fish out of Water we my friends at our end of the day recess.  I climbed up onto the play structure panting in the heat.  As my friend Sara climb on to the same one and started over towards me.  In a panick several people screamed as they scrambled over to the side I was on.  That when I used my secret weapon.  I climbed up to the 2nd highest bar and carefully I lowered my self down.  Sweat driping down my face I hooked by legs onto the bar and let go.  As I held still more blood rushing to my head with every second I looked over and saw that Sara was even closer to me!  As she crossed over to the side I was on I panicked and without thinking my legs gave way and as I hit the ground I screamed.  I had broken my collar bone.  And the funny thing was my teacher had said "no getting hurt" right before we went outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment