Monday, April 28, 2014

Short Play 4/28/14

Short Play for Social Studies:
By Aria and Megan
Characters-
Loyalist - Fred
Patriot - Ben
Neutral - Jessica
_____________________

Narrarator: A long time ago in 1754, a fight was breaking out among a patriot, a loyalist, and a neutral citizen.

Jessica: Oh boy! Looks like a war will be starting, and I need a side to join! The only problem is, I don't know what side to choose!

Fred: Join the loyalists! We are obviously going to win! We have King George III on our side! He is teeming with power and will provide his soldiers with anything they need to survive!

Ben: I think NOT! The loyalists take all of our profits for there stinkin' taxes, and we are left with nothing! Not only that but they will not let us for independence!!!

Narrarator: Fred and Ben bickered back and forth, until Jessica stopped the fight with her dessicion.

Fred: I think that Ben is just over exaggerating King George III and I--

Jessica: STOP! I have had enough! My dessicion is final, and I know who I will pick. You both had great reasons and good offers, but the side side that is fit for me, is the Patriots!


Ben: Yay! In your face Fred! Hahaha!

Fred: This is not over!

Ben: Oh but it is!

Narrarator: And they lived happily ever after. The End!


No comments:

Post a Comment