Monday, April 14, 2014

4/14/14

The Incredible Hulk

Land of Adventure in Orlando, Florida is home to a huge variety of theme parks and rides. I was just there yesterday with my family of 5 people (2 adults, and 3 kids.) With such a variety of things it was hard to pick just one that I liked the most, but after a while of thinking I finally decided that The Incredible Hulk ride was my favorite by far. Full of twists, turns, loops, and sudden drops, this high speed ride is one of the most popular attractions in the park.

I got to go on it twice and experience twice the fun that most people get to have. My two little sisters were both to small to go on so they had to wait in the child swap area with my mom while I went on with my dad. Then when we were done my dad waited with my sisters while I went on with my mom. It is so much fun because you start by going up an tunnel then as you near the top the roller coaster lets out a sudden burst of speed and you go into a loop and you don't even expect it!! It was the best part of the entire trip and I can't wait to do it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment