Sunday, February 23, 2014

AHW 2/23/14

Life Plan
My name is Megan, and my life plan is just like any other plan. Get a scholarship for swimming and go to Harvard. Make it to the Olympics when I am 19 for Swimmimg stay in the Olympics for the next 8 years or more. Then go back to Harvard and learn how to be a docter. When I am 30 graduate from Harvard as a Docter with a husband and 2 kids ( soon to be 3.) Be a Docter for the the next 10 years of my life then be alected as the first female president of the United States.

6 comments:

  1. It was good Megan but I think I am going to be the first female president.
    -Jordyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You spelled 'Doctor' and 'elected' wrong. But the story is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah well it is a grate plan but well ahh it will be really hard to be the president

    ����
    Good luck
    From Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  4. You spelled doctor and elected wrong but it is a good poem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice plan, I also want to go to Harvard when I grow up.

    Shin Be

    ReplyDelete