Wednesday, January 8, 2014

AHW 1\8\14

Short Story
The Titanic
Panic flooded through me as I clutched my newborn baby named Kayla to my chest.  I already had heard that they were loading the last life boat and the the Titanic would go down soon, but even though I was only a 2nd class passenger I knew that I had to get my poor little darling onto a life boat. As I reached the back of the ship were they were loading the life boats I managed to wiggle through the crowd and to the boat. When I saw that it was already being lowered my heart broke into a million peices. So when I decided I would not live to see the day I steped forward and handed my darling to a Women that was close by the rail.  I could tell she felt pity for me and she took my baby and promesed to raise her and keep her safe. I blessed this lady with my hearts content and giving my daughter one last kiss on her little forhead I steped away from the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment