Monday, November 17, 2014

AHW 11/17/14

My dream
So last night I had a really weird dream it basically started were I was a boy and I looked kind of like Harry Potter. My dog Libby and I were walking through a town that looked kind of like hogsmeade and I was almost night plus it was snowing. I asked this girl if I could stay at her house for the night and she said yes but there were no dogs alowed in the house so I reassured her that my dag Libby was calm. Except when we got in the house she started running around crazily and there was a bunch of a antique stuff in there. My dog  accidently ran into a table with the most antique thing on it and it started falling to the ground. So in a single a act I jumped and did on of those weird moves were you slide on your stomach across the floor. But I didn't catch the artifact.
(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment