Tuesday, June 3, 2014

AHW 6/3/14

How to Fly
Hi, my name is Claire Anne Wert. I live in Birmingham Michigan and my favorite color is pink like most girls my age. I attend Eastover Hills Middle School and Like my best friend Magee I am in every single advanced class there. But, unlike her, I don't play sports and I hate everything to do with height. Because unlike her I am the shortest kid in the eighth grade. By 4 feet.

Usally, I live a pretty normal life. I eat, sleep, and breath the same way most kids do. I love acting and gardening. Most of my life is normal. Exept, I am sure that most kids my age don't get stared at were ever they go. I am sure most kids don't get bullied, teased, pointed at, and laughed at just because of on small flaw in there perfect life. Of course, being the age I am I have gotten used to it. But, even when a person try's to sneak a peak at me when they think I am not looking, I still know they are. "Having eyes in the back of my head"  as my Mom says, is one of my very few talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment