Wednesday, December 18, 2013

AHW 12\18\13

Bigfoot
Some people think that Bigfoot is a myth but not me. I know he is real because this is the story about the time I saw the mythical creature Bigfoot.
It was a normal Sunday, I woke up at 6:30 and had my favorite Double Chocolate Krave for breakfast.  Like always on Sundays I would go hunting with my dad for the weeks meals. We left a little earlier ten we did most of the time because we had a lot more hunting to do.  I stepped outside into the cold outdoors and let the breeze ripple through my jacket. I grabbed my gun from the shed I had made with my dad we I was a boy and climbed into our station wagon.  I chucked my gun into the back of the car as my dad started it up and we lurched forward towards the sacred hunting ground or in my case the home of Bigfoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment