Monday, December 16, 2013

12\16\13

Year-Round Schools
By Megan

No, I do not think we should year-round schools. I think it is not a good idea because we would have about amount of school we already have and it would increase the amount of money you have to pay to run the school by a lot.
Plus, I get tired of school and want to have more days off so I can go on vacation, go to the summer camps, and other cool places.  Superintendent in a year-round district agrees by saying '"take your vacation." Evidently, two of his three principals always take all of their vacation days. "One of the principals doesn't," he said, "and he sometimes looks like he's on his last leg."'
Year-round calendar with its many breaks offers more opportunities for kids forgot the things they are learning and it would also lead to not getting as much learning in at once as you do at regular schools. So I conclude that year round schools are a bad idea that should not be carried out.

No comments:

Post a Comment