Monday, November 25, 2013

11/25/13

   Thanksgiving Thanks

                                                                      By Megan C.


I am thankful for my mom, because she loves me so
I am thankful for my dad, because he tells me to go! (In swimming)
I am thankful for my sisters, because there so good to me
I thankful for my dog, because of how she is never mean
I am thankful for my friends, because they help me through (tough times)
I am thankful for my food, cause it is always good and new 
I am thankful for candy, because it is sooooo sweet
I am thankful for swimming, because of all the meets
I am thankful for my bed because it is so warm and cozy
I am thankful for horses, especially the ponies
I am thankful for amusement parks, and how they are wicked fun
I am thankful for the world, and well, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment