Friday, November 1, 2013

11/1/13

Trick or Treat!

A shiver ran down my back as I ran across the street to the next house I planned to get a bucket load of candy from.  As I ran across the street the darkness swallowed me up, engulfing me in pitch black.  When my eyes finally adjusted to the midnight blackness I ran up to the door of my next candy giver and putting on my most charming smile I rang the door bell.
" Trick or Treat!"  I called loud enough so the entire neighborhood could hear.  Glancing in the window I could see a nice looking lady in jeans and a black and white t-shirt hurrying towards the door.  She grabbed a bowl of mega sized Chocolate bars, Swedish Fish, and sour punch candy on her way.  The door opened soundlessly and I looked inside.
"Happy Halloween!" she said happily handing me a King Sized Hershey's chocolate bar.  I gleamed with excitement smiling nicely and took the candy bar from her.
"Wow, thanks". I said as I bounded down the stairs of her house.  Wiping little bits of water from my face I started across the street again towards my Mom, Dad, and both of my sisters that were waiting for me.  As I bounded toward them the darkness coughing me up and spitting me out right in front of my next victims house.  And leaving me to think 'this will be the best Halloween ever.'

No comments:

Post a Comment