Wednesday, January 14, 2015

AHW 1/14/15

My name is Alice, I am 13 years old and I go to barren high school in Miami florida. Today is my first day of school and I am shaking all over. My hands are getting sweaty and I wipe them on my jumper that my mom had just bought for me a few days ago. Entering the school building was horrible. All I did the entire te was keep my head down and go straight to my teacher mrs. Winger's classroom. Where already I saw who the popular kids were. There she was reena Reginald and her posey standing by Lann Barr, her "boyfriend " as people called him these days. Reena glared at me as I walked into the classroom and sat in a seat closest to the teachers desk as possible. Just as the bell was supposed to ring Reena stutter over to me "Up" she said motioning for me to stand up. I glared at her and with one nasty snort I growled " no Reena leave me alone" This is when everything went wrong, Lann came over to back up Reena with her fight for the chair. "Sorry Alice" she laughed "but pimple faced weirdos like you belong in the back of the classroom, were no one has to actually look at you." I could feel to tears welling up in my eyes. "Just leave my alone!" I shouted. "Lann, would you please remove this geek from the premis before her neediness gets rubbed off on my radiant beauty" "yes dear" Lann replied and without a thought in his head he picked me up and through me down on the ground a searing pain raced up my ankle and the tears finally came. I stood up and hobbled over to the seat farthest away from the front of the class and buried my head in my hands. That was day 1 of my high school journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment