Sunday, December 14, 2014

AHW 12/14/14

The Birthday Suprise
Ok, can we now open the presents?" I said in a urgent tone. It was a Saturday my 12th birthday and we were having dinner at coach insignia (which is at the ren cen.) "Fine" my mom replied. She handed me a card that was shut tight. It was a big envelope and a small card so I knew something was up. I carefully tore open the envelope and pulled out the card. On it was some writing to much for me to read so instead I just open the card to reveal what was inside. There were four forms that fell out of the card. I picked them up and in folded them to see what they were for. "Thanks!" I said even though I still did not know what they were for. But then I saw it. A single word written in bold letter on the ticket that spelled out WICKED! I felt a jolt go through me like I had just been zapped by a laser. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I exclaimed. "What is the date?" My mom asked me. I searched the ticket trying to find the date. When my eyes spotted it on the ticket I knew this was a dream 12-13-14 is the dat that was written on the paper. That was today! I thought. That is my birthday! At that point I started tearing up. Tears of happiness flooded into my eyes. This I knew was going to be the best night of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment