Wednesday, March 26, 2014

3/26/14 - Complaint Letter for School

This was posted on March 26, not March 27.
Megan C.

March 26, 2014

Mr. Joseph, Teacher

Dear, Mr. Joseph
Recently I have been constantly bothered by the fact that your students in LA and Social Studies both seem to not take other students feeling into effect, and are always talking out of turn. Whenever I am trying to work I am hardly ever productive because so many of your students talk to there friends when you specifically mention beforehand the it is individual work time.
Selfishness leads to this problem. When kids are to busy talking to there friends they are not being productive as well as making the kids around them not productive as well. I feel that the kids are affecting others work and will continue to talk until a teacher tells them to stop. Which almost never happens.
It was about a month ago when we were taking the unit test for writing. I of course was very into my work and was writing away when suddenly one of the kids not to far from where I was sitting started talking to there friends. I tried to concentrate but the kids kept on talking. Of course no one would tell them to stop so I was kept from finishing my test and had to do it for homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment